(Image credit: Courtney Mihocik | For The Post)
On Sunday, Nov. 16, 2014, fire damaged five buildings on Union Street in Uptown Athens, including The Union and Jackie O's.
The following links provide more information on the fire and on ways you can help those affected by the fire.
- What You Need to Know about the Uptown Athens Fire [The Post]
- Statement from President McDavis [Ohio University]
- Ohio University's Parents and Family Emergency Fund [Ohio University Foundation]
To help students in need, select "Ohio Parents and Family Endowment" from the drop-down menu.
- Union Street Fire: Employee Relief [Go Fund Me]
- #UnionStreetStrong Shirt/Sweatshirt/Hoodie [Traxler Tees]